Friday, August 31, 2012

Amazon.ca

I decided today that I needed to start looking for a new agenda since school will be starting soon and I need to be organized!!!
In the past I have normally bought a Moleskine and loved it. I decided to go for the same, though I remembered seeing a Peanuts version. I wanted it! So I searched for it where I normally buy my agendas… Indigo. Unfortunately they didn’t have it so I had to Google it, I finally found it on Amazon.ca and since my brother gives it good rating. He practically lives off of it in the States, I decided to give it a chance too. Plus it had a free shipping option and it was the cheapest place I could find it. To get the free shipping however, you have to spend $25, I searched some more and decided to finally get a book I had been eying for the past little while…

My shipment was fairly quick, I ordered it Wednesday night and by Thursday they had already processed it. Friday afternoon I received it! =D
This is what I got:
My Complete Sherlock Holmes book!!! =D Leather bound as well! My Charlie Brown Moleskine =]
Overall I was so pleased with Amazon, will definitely use it again if I ever need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment