Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Burgers & Butter

Today my friend and I went to a yummy burger place that we love to go to on St. Clair West. I think I've talked about it before, but not I have pictures!!!

The Stockyards

My Favourite burger is definitely the butter burger, so yummy!


The Butter Burger: 
bone marrow, blue cheese red wine butter, onion frites, butter lettuce.

Now when I first looked at this I was like, eww blue cheese! but it's actually not that noticeable  there is a slight taste but it's mixed in with the bone marrow. It's so yummy, but you can feel the heart burn afterwards =P
We also tried something new this time, I think it was called Caribbean Corn, it's corn that has been deep fried, rubbed in mayonnaise and then sprinkled with chilli powder and cheese.


Normally I tend to stay away from spicy food, but my friend really wanted to try this so i just gave up, oh and it was spicy!! My mouth had a burning sensation for a bit after :l
This is definitely a place that everyone should get around to trying, they have lot more to offer than just burgers, so check it out if you are ever in the area =]

No comments:

Post a Comment