Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Heather Boot

I finally decided to invest on a nice pair of leather long boots.

I've been searching in a lot of places such as Aldo, Nine West, small boutiques around Toronto, Shoedazzle, etc.. But they were all around $140 and up and weren't even leather. Well, there were a couple of leather ones but they worked out to be around $200!

So one miraculous day, Shoemint came out with their first tall boot: The Heather and I immediately fell in love with them. They were a tad bit over my price point though, working out to around $140 (this is including shipping) I know it says that they have free shipping but that's for people who live in the States, and unfortunately for Canadians it's $20 extra to ship. So at first I didn't get them, and continued on my search. But I could not find a boot that I liked, plus the Heather was leather! So finally one day I gave in and purchased them, but I managed to reduce the price to $124.00 which made me feel slightly better.

The other point that swayed me into purchasing form shoemint again is that their quality is really good. The shoes are made in the same factory as Steve Madden (or at least they have the same quality standards)

I got them in the mail about a week after I ordered them, which is really quick considering I live in Canada! So I was very happy and excited. and I just love them! They are so comfy and amazingly cute!

My only issue with these boots are that the inside doesn't look too well crafted, it just looks unfinished. It's a bit strange, but other than that everything else seems to be good =]



No comments:

Post a Comment