Saturday, December 1, 2012

War Horse


*Please excuse my crappy pictures, I used my phone's camera which has no flash.

Tonight my friends and I went to go see War Horse. We went because we got discounted tickects =P Plus we decided we should all be more cultured. It was out first time going to see a live performance (so grown up of us!) So it all was very exciting.

It was at the Princess of Wales Theatre and I believe it is playing there until the 6th of January. I loved the performance, the puppetry of the horse was amazing and it was such a gripping tale. I definitely recommend watching the live performance. When I got home I decided to watch the movie and I just couldn't make it through the whole thing, it was just too lengthy and not as dramatic as the play was.


We went to "Hey Lucy" Cafe
We ordered the Antipasto Platter and Steak Frites 


No comments:

Post a Comment