Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas... Well it is Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Since I finished exams on the 14th it feels like everything has just been go-go-go!! I actually started working during the week again during the holidays so it just feels like I've had no breaks since school ended. (Which I guess I really haven't) This is actually the first year that we have never gone anywhere during the holidays. It feels so weird not to be packing to go some place. 

To sum up the festivities here are some pictures from what's been going on this past month. 



Decorating the house

Can't have Christmas without Christmas cookies!! :O 
(And of course, Michael Buble's Christmas Special) 


Baking my all time favourite cookies! Pillsbury Christmas cookies!!


Hot Cocoa is a must! Had it almost every day this month. 


Baking up a storm! (over 200 cookies, that is)


My Christmas loot =P So Much TEA! I love it! 


Playing with nerf guns for the first time with the cousins =]

Overall it was a fun filled holiday, I hope that everyone got to spend time with family. Now it's back to the grind on the 27th :l 

No comments:

Post a Comment