Monday, August 20, 2012

Rock Climbing & Mini Golf

Today we hung around the resort and decided to check out what activities they had to offer.
My mom found out that they had rock climbing, so she signed us all up for it. I thought it would be like you climb up a wall, but to my surprise, and delight. We actually got to climb up a real wall of rocks!

IMG_8150

It was so much fun even though it was only 30 ft tall… But now I can cross rock climbing off my list of things I wanted to do! =P I hope to still try and do it again though! Such and adrenaline rush!

IMG_8155

After the fun endeavour of rock climbing we found out that they had mini golf, and of course we had to go do that! =P

IMG_8220

I ended up losing though, but all it all, it was a fun day spent with the fam.

DSCN2897
Sunset on Lake Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment